Our Coronavirus Precautions – For Your Health & Safety
As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from coronavirus very seriously.
We have implemented a number of steps to ensure your health and safety and that of our team. Please let us know at the time of booking if there are any requirements as per below
When on your property we can:
- Stand back 1.5 metres from your door on arrival and maintain distancing as recommended by the WHO
- Refrain from shaking hands
- Wear latex gloves while in your home
- Wear a face mask while in your home
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- Refrain from touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We ask that you:
- Maintain a 2 meter space between our staff and yourself and other occupants of your property (including children)
- Refrain from being in the same room as our staff while they are working
- Notify our office if anyone in the household is ill or particularly vulnerable to the COVID 19 virus.
We remain committed to delivering a high quality and safe service for our customers and thank you for your cooperation.